🔥The Easiest and Fastest Way to Install Curtains!🔥
Drilling holes in the wall just to hang curtains is not always a pretty idea.
More so, you often end up with an uneven curtain rod.
How about having the right holderseasily installed durablyandreliably?
Well, say hello to the 1 Second Curtain Rod Holder.
Designed withpremium stainless steel material, this double curtain rod holder are able tohold up to 20lbs of weight without causing damage to your wall.
- It'll make two tiny holes the size of a thumb-tack, and by using the leverage of a bar that goes alongside the edge of the frame, it safely holds the curtain bar up with ease.
- The Hang curtain rod holders are able to hold up to 20 lbs of weight without damaging your walls, and won't require you to level or adjust anything after installation as it'll always be as level as your window frame.
- The Hang curtain rod holders work with any wooden window frame that's at least 1/2 inch wide from the wall, will fit any curtain rod up to 1 inch in diameter, and there's even an option for a center support bracket for extra long windows and curtains.
- The unique easy hanging curtain rod holders require just a hammer or mallet as they require no drilling or nails, are easily removed with no damage left afterward, and they come in single or double rod holders depending on your preference.
- The double rod holder protrudes 4.25 inches from the wall.
Hang Curtains In 3 Easy Steps
- Material: A3 iron plate
- Size: 10 x 6 x 6cm
- 2 PCS : 2 X Curtain Rod Bracket
- 3 PCS : 2 X Curtain Rod Bracket + 1 X Center Support Bracket